Thursday, September 16, 2010

PSA: All 4 Critters movies together on one DVD set!

If there's anything I like to do at Mr. Gable's Reality it's that I like to make sure that you know all about the baddest of bad movies, about their DVD releases, and how to buy them for as cheap as possible. Because we all know these things aren't worth more than $5 a piece. But it's their value...or lack thereof that makes them so special.

While researching Critters I came across this picture.
It is my DUTY to post it here for you. Enjoy!

So you've seen all those 4 film pack movies floating around Wal-Mart and Target haven't you? Well here comes another one. Critters. All FOUR Critters. In one easy to watch set. That's awesome. I like the Critters movies even though they drastically fall in quality and fun the farther along they go. Which is why I am really happy for this. It doesn't cost much (about $12 on amazon) and it has all four movies. Each movie on its own can run you about $6-7 on ebay so that's a huge savings. Basically you're buying the first two that are really awesome and getting the last two shitty ones for free. And that's all I've ever wanted. Thank you 4 Film Pack, thank you.

I have no idea if this is on sale at Target or Wal-Mart but you can find it at Amazon. (click the link to buy, you know you want to.)

I was going to post the death of the Easter Bunny from Critters 2 but I found the music video from the original Critter's movie soundtrack. We both know that it deserves to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment