Friday, June 17, 2011

YES! New Killer Car Movie! Super Hybrid


Ah fuck yeah, we're already teased with the possibility of car rape. HAHAHAHA Oh wait! This is PG-13!? FFUUUUUCCCKKKK!!!

Synopsis:
Late one night a mysterious car is brought into the Chicago police impound garage after a deadly traffic accident. The garage's female mechanic, Tilda, and her young, hip fellow mechanics soon discover the car has a mind of its own: It morphs into different cars to confuse them, and instead of needing an engine to run, it breathes. It's a killing machine that is capable of outrunning and outwitting humans. In a high-octane fight to the death, it's our group of determined humans versus the car in this supernatural action-adventure in the vein of Stephen King's 'Christine' and 'Transformers'.
So, it's like Transformers...but awesome? I'm in. I think when they compare this to Transformers they mean that the car is actually pulling a The Thing on us. "It looks like a car but really it's a super hybrid space alien from Mars 13!"

We can only hope. Watch this:

(Vincent, if you're reading this: They totally ripped off your killer Zamboni machine idea.)

Oh well, it still looks cool. I would say this is along the same lines as a "Tremors" PG-13 flick. Not a Prom Night type of PG-13 flick. I'm getting the vibe that they just left out all the nudity and gratuitous cursing for more car rage and monster madness.

Actually, I'm getting a pretty good vibe about this movie. It's a crazy movie but this just feels like its going to be really entertaining. I don't know how to explain it but I'm pretty excited to see this one. Some movies hold themselves on nudity and graphic violence but THIS movie isn't doing that....so that just tells me we're in for a wild ride.

Or a complete waste of time.

I'm hoping for total DESTRUCTION! I can't wait. Also, did you notice the guy from the Mummy/Resident Evil movies is in this movie? I actually like that guy, that makes it a little more titillating as well.

(Written by Benjamin Carr: HAHAHAHAHA)

Look for Super Hybrid on DVD and Bluray August 23rd.

1 comment:

  1. If they had been a bit more verbatim in ripping off my idea it would've made for a nice twist. The car goes around eating people but ONLY AFTER killing their parents first! Nothing tastier than orphan blood : P~~

    ReplyDelete